Frederick County, MD resident
Anyone aged 65 and above
Monthly income cannot exceed $2100.00 for individual or $3000 for couple
We accept requests on behalf of seniors that meet the above listed criteria. These requests may be made by seniors (self-referrals), family members, caregivers, and professionals serving seniors.
Frequent needs include, but are not limited to the following:
- purchasing physician ordered medications
- transportation services
- in home support services
- purchasing food, clothing, and or personal care items
- in home modifications and supplies
Distribution of funds will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- Meeting the above criteria
- Availability of funds
- Applications for assistance will be reviewed monthly by SOAR board members or designee
Requests for assistance can be made by completing an application for assistance. Application is available online at www.soarfrederick.org, calling 240-575-9665 and leave your mailing address for an application to be mailed. A completed application is required for any assistance requests.